That's how it starts lol I miss a couple days on the blog and eventually forget about it. I'm really gonna try not to do that this time.
Been pretty busy. Got a bunch of shopping done. I'm figuring I'm not gonna get stuff like a high chair or changing table at the baby shower so we got that with our tax return while we have the money. I'd also like to set up the cloth diaper service but I'm kinda nervous about it. I've used disposables before but not cloth. I don't want to waste a bunch of money if we don't end up using them.
I"m getting anxious to find out the sex cause we cant really buy to much until we know the sex. Was thinking about paying like 65$ to find out early but everyone is telling me to wait. . . easy for them to say.
So anyway I'm off to go work on baby shower invitations. Its still early so I don't have a picture for today yet. I will try to remember to post one tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment