Monday, March 7, 2011

Quato

Had a busy week, yet didn't really do too much. We got a new (used) big ferret cage. The fuzzys seem to love it. We have been looking for another ferret. We have decided three is our number. Three dogs, three ferrets, and some day three kids. We are going to be totally out numbered lol.



The fuzzys.

Ezra got spayed yesterday. Poor girl. She did great though and all the ladies there seemed to love her. She was nice with all the other dogs before, and slept all day after. She could barley walk out of the building. Dh had to lift her up into the truck and back out when we got home. She walked into the house fine though. we put her in the kennel so the boys would leave her alone. I checked on her after 2 hours and she hadn't moved so I left the door of the kennel open for her so she could walk around a little if she felt up to it and 2 hours later still didn't move. I coxed her out and she plopped back on the floor. I felt so bad she was so groggy. But this morning she nosed me at like 3 to go potty. Such a good girl. And had been back to her normal self ever since. Now we just have to keep her from playing.

When we brought Ezra home from the vet.
I had a weird dream night before last.  They talk about women having baby dreams and they mean certain things, but what do you think this means. As a joke Ive called the baby "Quato" a could times. If you have seen the movie Total Recall you know who that is. If not its you can google it and see pictures. Anyway I dreamt that the baby was kinda coming out of me like outta my stomach. It was like still under my skin but was just like sitting on top of my organs. I had to hold it to try keep it safe and I could feel its head and body like I was actually holding it in my hand. I was trying to hold it next to me to keep it safe. It was such a weird dream. I always figured the baby dream would be something that was sweet or funny or maybe even scary but not so damn weird.

After this dream I think I will stop making that joke

No comments:

Post a Comment