Got the last thing I wanted to get with my tax return yesterday. This is Marley.
She's about 4 months old. We got her from a guy on CL. He seemed kinda shady but Morgan fell in love with Marley. I'm pretty sure shes a Cinnamon, which from what i read is pretty rare. You cant really tell in this picture though. They are going through their dominance stuff and shes nipped me twice. We really need to jump on that. But besides that shes a sweet heart.
On the baby front, no new to report. Have my first appointment with a real OB on Wednesday. And don't look at me like I'm a bad mom not going to see a doctor sooner, we are switching from a midwife to an OB cause of my blood pressure.
I'm off for now. We are trying to have a bon fire tonight. Gonna go eat before anyone gets here. One more picture!
| Fur Pile |
No comments:
Post a Comment