Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy Busy

I knew we had a lot todo today but we didnt get half the stuff done. It was a pain in the ass to find a crib. First we went to once upon a child they had tons of clothes but not much else. Though I did pick up a bath tub for $6.50 that we saw at walmart for $12. We then went to a thrift store but they didnt have anything. so we went to walmart where we got a high chair and a crib matress. They only had 2 cribs so we tried target. They had a crib changing, changing table, dresser combo on display but none in the store. We asked and he said what ever cribs they had would be there on the shelf but there were none there. So we came home to unload what we already bought. We looked on the Sears website and they had a nice one for kinda cheap, plus we got a 25% discount. Ended up getting it for $124. Most of em were in the $200 range. So all we need now is a car seat and stroller which mom and dad said they will get for us, and a swing. Well all the big stuff, we figured we will get alot of small stuff at the baby shower.

Then we went to get some groceries. Thank you to dad who paid for them he also paid for breakfast this morning. I feel bad but I really appreciate it. But pushing around that heavy cart messed up my back.

Dh put together the crib tonight and as I should have suspected something went wrong. Not because he was putting it together but because it has been the subject of many sitcoms. It looks great and he figured out what went wrong. I love him so much I hope his meds come soon. I know hes been having a touch time lately and i know its not his fault. I also know he feels bad about it but I just hate seeing him upset. I just want him to be happy.

Anyway I'm off to take a hot shower and try to get my back to stop hurting. I hope I get to see dad a little tomorrow before he leaves. I love that hes been able to stop by so much lately, wish mom could too though.

Ahh anyway I'm off. . . . .

Fireflys crib

No comments:

Post a Comment