| This was about 14 weeks This was 20 weeks. That believe it or not is a penis. One of my favorites. 27 weeks. |
| No doubt that's a penis!! 31 weeks. |
| His face. Looks like he was smiling. 31 weeks. |
Our one year anniversary passed. Was nice just to two of us had a little BBQ. He wrote me a sweet poem. Nothing much really happened in April.
In May we had a chance to go see his nieces. That was nice. Went to Gibson Ranch and had a BBQ with the in laws. Got into some trouble at work which I totally deserved. I went through the humiliating meeting and did the degrading punishment but they are taking this too far. They are bullying me trying to get me to quit. I mean I've gotten written up by someone that hasn't worked there in 5 months. So anyway I have 8 days until maternity leave I just have to hold out until then. My goal is to not come back after. I've put out so many applications already. Anyway.
In May was also my baby shower. It was fun I'm glad I didn't wait until I was further along. I was so exhausted and over stimulated I felt like a little kid. It was great seeing so many friends and family. I know Eddie will be loved. My only complaint is that one friend who has been flaky since I met DH and could not be happy for us having a baby, showing up bringing a bunch of her friends getting drunk hanging out on the patio eating our food and then leaving. Really? I am so close to writing this person off totally. I deserve better friends then that.
| My baby shower cupcake cake. |
| Dh's sisters came. One of which I have never met before. |
| And we played games |
So far in June I have just been concentrating on getting to my maternity leave with my sanity in tact. Dh has been soo much help. He has taken over a majority of the house work. I don't know what I would do with out him. He takes such good care of me and I know hes going to be an amazing Daddy. Its crazy how much love I feel for Eddie already. To feel this much love for someone I've never met.
I think we are pretty ready. As ready as you can be I guess. We still need some little things like hair brush and nail clippers. We have all the big stuff crib, car seat, stroller, bassinet, pack and play, changing table, receiving blankets, clothes (got some from the baby shower and a bunch for free off craigslist) bibs, and bottles (which we hopefully wont need for a while). I would love to get a swing but I know its not a necessity. I've been keeping an eye on craigslist for one for cheap.
Mom and Dad are doing good. Still on the road. The plan is late July early August they are going to stay on the west coast. Then when I go into labor they are going to go to the closest air port and Mom is going to get on a plane and Dad is going to make his way here when he can. They are so excited its cute. I get texts every once in a while saying "Grandpa struck again!" lol
Grandma is doing OK. Not better but not too much worse. I cant wait until we can take Eddie to go see her. Get some pictures and stuff cause I know she will pass before he is old enough to remember her. I'm just glad to even have the opportunity for him to met her.
The "kids" are doing good too. Simon is is usual grumpy old man. Ezra had an issue with her eye a couple weeks ago. She got something in her eye. Scared the crap out of us. Boo has sores on his ears like Simon used to get. Still cant figure out why. Simon is slowly warming up to Ezra and Boo just loves her. We just need to get him to stop digging under the fence.
| Ez is getting so big. 93lbs when we were at the vet. |
| This is after the vet said it was just a scratch. |
| This is what dh pulled outta her eye the next day. |
Its been soooo hot here. The thermostat in my car said 107 today. My car is over heating and my AC doesn't work. Of course this shit happens right before I go on maternity leave and money is going to be beyond tight. Its going to be a miserable summer for be being so huge and it being so hot. I'm going to spend alot of time in the bath tub and walking around half naked while i still can. I'm kinda worried about Eddie with the heat too. I mean how can you swaddle a new born with its so damn hot.
So anyway hopefully I will be able to keep up on this a little more once I go on leave. I"m off to lay in front of the fan with dh lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment