Monday, February 21, 2011

So ready to not be sick . . . .

I was sick right after I learned I was pregnant, I had my fun with morning sickness, and now I'm getting over the flu. All this within the last 2 months. At least now I can work Thursday. I have a background interview on Wednesday with Solono County for a 911 dispatcher. I've been told the back ground process will take about 6 months so hopefully this part should be done about the time I have the baby. Then by the time interviews are over I will be ready to go back to work.

This is going to be the longest week. Tuesday I go to the midwife for a blood pressure check, Wednesday is the interview, Thursday Friday and Saturday I work and Friday is payday. Annnnnnnd hopefully I should get my tax return Friday. Time goes by soo slow when your broke.  Morgan has like 30$ to last us until I get paid and I'm craving subway something fierce lol.

The fur kids

No comments:

Post a Comment