Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Background interview and rice crispy treats

Its been a nice day. We went to the book store and got me a baby sign language book, got dh a book too ("The Cavemans Pregnancy Companion") and a baby book. He got me a scrap book a while ago but this is like the one you write down all their firsts and missing teeth and all that.

I'm really glad he got a pregnancy book. Makes me feel a little better that he is taking this whole thing seriously. Not that he wasn't before but for example at the midwife yesterday I said something out preecpalmpsia, and he said "You say that like I know what that is." I said that's exactly why I wanted him to read the baby book I had. I want him to know whats going on and what to expect cause I don't want him to go into this blindly but I also don't want to have to explain everything while I"m in the hospital.

After the book store we came home and I got ready for my background interview. Its funny how even though I know I"m a good person and I know I've never really gotten into trouble I'm still nervous. I even had to give them my facebook and myspace passwords.

Got home and spent some time with the hubs. He made a great dinner and I made rice crispy treats. Cant wait to tear into those.

This will be my commute if I get this job.

1 comment: