Sunday, June 26, 2011

Almost home free but just digging a hole.

So I've worked my last actual day at work. Now I just have a 2 hour meeting and an 8 hour shift to train my replacement. I just hope they stop harassing me now.

I'm also still stressing about money while I'm on maternity leave. Wouldn't be so bad if my car wasn't crapping out. I wish I knew someone that could throw us a little charity and fix it for us. I mean I don't mind paying for the parts but my friends husband wants 60$ to tell us whats wrong and $30 an hour to fix it.

Our only hope is for dh to get his disability soon. I know mom and dad are going to help but I hate asking them to do that cause I know they have bills too. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed financially. I really need a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment