Eddies room is finished we still haven't gotten the little stuff we need. Money it tight, but I'm not freaking out about it (yet). Morgan is though he is sooo stressed out going on about we have so much to do before the baby gets here. I don't see it so I'm like what? What all do we have to do? He thought for a second and just said "I'm nesting alright! and your not!" lol poor guy really has had the brunt of the pregnancy symptoms.
We have a busy week this week. We have a WIC appointment tomorrow then I have to go get the group b strep swab done (ugh). Then Thursday he has an appointment for his VA disability and Friday we have one last ultra sound. Then on Saturday he has another appointment for the VA thing and Jen is supposed to be coming over for a BBq for Madis birthday (even though she just did one on Saturday at her house which i have a feeling lunchbox was at so that's why shes having 2 but i wont go into that now). On Sunday morning Morgan is going to pic up one of his nieces in Georgetown then swing back by the house to pick me up and then we're taking her to his sisters in San Fransisco. And on that day I will be exactly 9 months.
I haven't been off work for a week and I'm already bored outta my mind. I'm just so exhausted that even if i had the money to do something I wouldn't want to.
| And just for the hell of it, My giant brown noser. |
No comments:
Post a Comment